Friday, March 12, 2010

Both sides of your head

The Genius bought a motorized motorcycle ( 3 wheeled) when she was younger. She saved her money and bought it for herself. It goes really slow though. Her sister is wanting a motorized car that goes faster. The Genius thinks she would like something that goes faster. We made a suggestion that she sell her motorcycle, pool her money with her sister, and get a nice, faster, bigger car. So as we drove the other day I asked her if she had thought about it. She said, "Well I have been thinking about how much I spent for it and how much I want to sell it for. I want to get lots of money back for it but people at garage sales do not want to spend much money so I am trying to think out both sides of my head to figure out what price tag to put on it." With that kind of reasoning...she will go far in life! As you go about your weekend try and remember to think out both sides of your head! =)

2 comments:

Trinka said...

She is a bright little thing! Most kids her age would expect to get back what they paid for it. And she understands weighing the pros and cons ... even if she doesn't have the words for it yet!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Those girls are way too smart! ;) Next time I have a problem I need solved, I'm calling them! lol...