Thursday, January 24, 2008

Missing me

Tonight I went to a jewelry party at my friends house. I was gone for a few hours total. When I came home the girls were in their room. They were calling, "Mommy! WOOOOO! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!" and other various terms of endearment and excitement. I was feeling so special and pranced over to see them. The cat came too. Our youngest said, "Mommy I missed you and I think Daisy did too. That is why she is meowing." I was practically glowing and then she said, "Actually I think she just needs to poop." DEFLATE. Oh well. Maybe next time.
My day did have an up side to it. My husband came home with a package for me today. He had gotten me a sweater, shirt and wrote me a note saying how much he appreciated me. Now THAT is sweet!

1 comment:

Trinka said...

awwww - how sweet! :)

(well, except for that pooping-cat part ... but we need a LITTLE something to keep us humble!)