Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Conversation

I love getting our girls alone and just talking with them. They are so different when you have just one at a time. Yesterday and part of today the Genius was sick. However, we had a playdate scheduled for today. My husband stayed home with her and watched movies and I took the Hippie by myself. We talked about animals and horses. We sang. As we were listening the Christian station, an ad came on for Mother's Day and what your mom does special for meals. I asked her what she thought. She said, "Well, I like that thing you do when you order us pizza and we watch "Little House" ". Hmmmm, I think I was touched by that! Then I asked what she was most excited about for having her brother come live with us. She said, "To play with him and help you take care of him." I asked her if she was worried about anything and she said, "Well I worry if you are not around that we might not be able to find a bottle for him in time and he might get upset". LOL! What a little cutie!

No comments: