Wednesday, May 19, 2010

33 Weeks and Counting

33 weeks and 1 day.  I cannot believe that our baby boy is coming so soon!  The Hippie came 2 weeks early, so he could be here in as little as 5 weeks!  I am super excited because I was able to get in with the doctor I wanted and this doctor delivers in the hospital I wanted!   I am very anxious for my first appointment. 
My parents are taking us on vacation to the beach next week.  We are all very excited!  It is so nice to have something to look forward to after all the packing and moving and loading and unloading.  I cannot wait to get some pics of the girls and enjoy one last big thing with them before their brother arrives.  It has been 3 years since we had a true vacation and 3 years since we last saw an ocean!  I am praying for beautiful weather.
As far as today, it is gloomy and rainy.  We were really hoping for some outdoor playtime but looks like we might have to settle for the church gym. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the weather clears so that you can all enjoy a wonderful trip! I love the beach, but it's been over a year since I've been too and now we are 5 hours from the closest one! I can't believe how soon little man will make his appearance! It seems just the other day you were announcing your pregnancy... I'm also glad you found the doc you wanted! I hope they get you in soon...

Clifford Jeffery said...

Thanks Steph!!!