Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Little Raspberry

We are now 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and our little baby is the size of a raspberry!  As I mentioned earlier, I did get a peek at the baby on Monday and the baby looked great!  My lab work did not come back with glowing results though.   My progesterone had dropped from 24.40 to 21.67.  Not a huge drop but they really want my level to be around 25.  Of course, after losing one baby, I went into a bit of a panic.  My doctor called me back though and assured me it was nothing to be concerned about yet.  She is switching me from an oral medicine to a suppository (fun, right???).  I got to pick it up today and then I go back Monday to have more blood work done.  Please be praying that the baby keeps getting bigger, healthier and stronger and that my numbers get up to where they are supposed to be.

Not much news other than that.  We are still anxiously awaiting to hear when we will close on our house.  I have been packing, but between laundry and the beautiful weather and being tired, I am afraid I never get enough done. 

The girls are wrapping up their school year and they are so excited to begin home-schooling again!  My husband is busy working and taking care of us.  He even seeks out other offices to work at on his one day off so that he can provide for us.  We are still trying to get back on track after the unemployment we went through.  I feel so thankful to be home with the kids. 







2 comments:

Trinka said...

Praying for you guys! Love the pictures of the little guy - he looks SO much like his dad!

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled for you and your little raspberry! I pray everything goes smoothly with this new gift. so exciting to be moving too! Congratulations on all your busy news!