Monday, May 21, 2012

More Numbers Dropping and Surgery Day

When life gets busy...it gets BUSY.  Tomorrow the Professor is having his surgery.  It is pretty minor and routine (tubes in his ears) but we are still nervous.  Wednesday we are finally closing our house and we are moving over the course of Sunday and Monday.  Today I went for my weekly blood draw and my numbers had dropped AGAIN..  The doctor was not worried and she did not change my medication, but this mama is worried.  It is especially hard being in the midst of moving.  I am nervous about lifting and worried I will over do it.  My husband is great about not letting me, but still, I do worry.  I go back next Monday to have another blood test and then next Wednesday is my next ultrasound.  I wish I was getting one this week but the doctor said there really is not a big concern.  My numbers just went down by one point.  For now, we are just praying so hard for this baby and to make it through these crazy days!

2 comments:

miranda said...

I am praying for you and your littlest one Kristen. I'm sure the doctor is right, but I would be concerned too. My sis-in-law had to do the progesterone suppositories and she had 2 successful pregnancies after 2 miscarriages.
I will also be thinking of and praying for your baby boy tomorrow. I know they call it minor but it really is a big deal. You'll be surprised how easy he takes it, like nothing ever happened, it's great!!
Hang in there, get lots of rest and take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you! Having experienced 2 losses I know that sometimes the doctor saying everything is fine doesn't always ease your mind (but they are usually right). I'm praying for God's peace and a healthy pregnancy. I pray the move goes smoothly! I read that your little guy did OK with a rough patch, but I'm glad to hear it was OK overall.