Saturday, May 5, 2012

7 Weeks and Counting!


We are 7 weeks pregnant today!  The baby is now the size of your average blueberry, about .51" long.  Right now the baby's brain generates about 100 new brain cells every minute! Maybe that is why I am so tired??
Nothing much to report this week as far the baby goes.  We had the ultrasound that I blogged about.  I go in Monday for more lab work. 
The only other big news is that I went garage saling today! The first of the season.  It was so much fun! My sister watched the kids and my friend and I hit some community sales.  I spent $24.35 and came home with so many bags my friend had to help me carry them inside.  While we were out I saw someone, well several someones, with riding mowers for sale.  We need a riding mower when we finally move to our new house.  I took their information and passed it along to my husband.  And tonight he went and bought one!
All in all it was a great weekend!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: