Sunday, May 6, 2012

Make a Wish

Today we were outside enjoying the beautiful weather.  The Hippie brought me a dandelion puff and told me I could make a wish.  She said, "I think I know what you'll wish for, but you don't have to tell me because then it won't come true."  Then she said, "Mommy, do you believe that wishes really come true?"  I said, "Well, I believe that sometimes we wish for something and God let's it happen so it seems like a wish come true, but really it's a gift from God."  She said, "Yeah, I had some of mine answered.  When Daddy really needed a job, I came outside one day and wished on 16 dandelions that he would get a job and that he would not have to leave us all the time anymore.  Then after the baby died, I wished that we would get another brother or sister and now we have this new baby so I believe that too."
Melt. My. Heart.  Memories like this need to be blogged so we never forget.

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Oh how precious she is!

StephieD said...

Oh goodness! She is such a blessing! Give her an extra hug from me :)