Friday, October 28, 2011

Time is Passing

It is hard to believe that we are rapidly approaching the 2 week mark of losing our baby.  Sometimes it feels so long ago, other times it feels like yesterday and many times I still am in disbelief.  I am sure this is all normal.  Right now my husband is away and the pain feels worse when he is gone.  Then when he gets back he is leaving us for two weeks.  I really do not look forward to this at all. 
He still does not have a permanent job lined up so keep us in your prayers for that too.  His current job ends in November. 
I go to the doctor Monday for my post D & C consult.  I am praying for good news.  I am not sure why it would not go well, but I am very apprehensive for the appointment.  I have many questions for our doctor. 
We do have a small bit of good news....our Hippie is having a 2nd grade musical at school and she has a speaking part!!! We are all excited about that.
I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments: