Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Book Review

I do not know about you, but I LOVE a good Christian fiction book about the Amish.  But what I love even more is THREE Christian fiction books about the Amish all in one book!  That is exactly what I got in the book What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller.  This book is a collection of three different stories.  A Miracle for Miriam, A Place of His Own, and What the Heart Sees.  Each story has characters that stay with you.  You want to keep reading and learning about Miriam, Seth, Josiah, Amanda, Ellie and Christopher.  The characters really seem to come to life and the stories draw you in.  As a stay-at-home mommy, I was quite tempted to stay up late and finish the stories!  I also loved that the collection includes some Amish recipes and also a guide if you are part of a reading group.  And for $14.99 you cannot beat the value…remember…it is THREE books in one for the price.  If you are searching for a good, uplifting read, please make sure you check out this book.

No comments: