Friday, July 30, 2010

Quiet Time

The girls are having a big day today!  Their Daddy is taking them to their first professional baseball game!!! They are going with some folks from church to see the Reds play tonight!  That is such a big night for them!  They cannot wait and are so happy to be on their way finally!  They have been counting down since Father's Day in June (that is what we got my hubby for Father's Day). 
Meanwhile, the Professor and I are at home.  He is napping and I am.....relaxing!  I love it!  I got some fairly good sleep last night and now have some alone time!  Normally when he is napping I am trying to cook, clean or give some time to the girls.  But for now I have zero claims on my time.  The Professor is taking me out for dinner tonight so I am free to just relax!  It feels great! 
I have no real news to blog about though so I think I will just keep this short and sweet.  I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments: