Saturday, June 28, 2008

Settling Down

We are now 95% unpacked and settling into our new place here. My husband has to return to work on Monday. We are all sad about that! For those of you who don't know we are going to be moving to Korea sometime in the year 2009! We are totally and completely excited about it!!!!!!! I am dying for extra funds to go blow on books about Korea but my husband keeps insisting that is frivilous! =)
No real big news though. Nothing crazy has happened here. Hopefully now that we are settled I can resume regular blogging again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the girls are great! I agree that they are the cutest girls ever. Of course I might be a bit prejudiced.
Glad you aren't homeless.
Mom

Trinka said...

You're developing the skill of settling in FAST! Good military-wife quality. :)

Books on Korea ... get thee a library card dear sister. :) :)

Trinka

Claire said...

The girls look beautiful as usual, and you sound great! When you are in Korea I am going to send YOU care packages, OK? I don't have anyone in Iraq right now and I would love to do that for you. I can send you the things you miss, but can't find there -- like your favorite coffee, etc. I am excited for you, and as usual your positive attitude and cheerfulness is such a witness! :)

Anonymous said...

Korea?!!!! Cool! That's what I love most about the military....being paid to see parts of the world you never would if your husband had a civilian job. And Korea has some seriously fantastic deals on jewelry, rugs, etc. There's lots of info online about every U.S. military base in the world. www.crossroads.com is one. You can also find forums where other military wives are asking/answering questions about all things military, including bases, etc. And you will find all the info you could ever want to know about Korea online. So go to it, and have fun! I must say....I'm a little jealous. Here I am, staring Arizona in the face, and you get orders overseas. What an adventure you will have!!!!