Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Excitement

Someone in our house had an extra special day.  Wanna guess who?  It was the Genius!  She was the TOP FUND RAISER out of her entire school for the American Heart Association!!!  None of us had any idea.  She said her gym teacher gave her a medal and read a special letter out loud.  The letter came from the AHA headquarters.  She was so proud and feels like she was able to help a lot of people.







As if that were not enough....both girls made the Summer Swim Team!





And just so the Professor does not feel left out...he made me happy by eating my homemade Rustic Cabbage Soup!  He loves it!  I love that he loves it, but am not loving the after effects on him. LOL!

Hope you are having a great day too!

1 comment:

*Katy* said...

Congrats Genius! That's really cool!

And I grew up swimming year round so I'm proud they made the swim team-I always had a blast :)