Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dollar Deals

Today my sister kept the girls, and my husband, the Professor and I hit some garage sales.  I got some great bargains!! Among my finds were some Gymboree clothes (like new) for .50 for the girls (for next fall), a shelf for one dollar and a brand new set of 8 placemats with 12 matching cloth napkins for $1!!! I came home and washed the linens and decided to have a fancy night.  We had lasagna, salad and garlic bread.  The Professor LOVED the lasagna.  Anyways, here is a pic of our new linens.  Love deals like this!


2 comments:

StephieD said...

Wow, that's a great deal on just the linens! I wanted to get out and hit the garage sales this morning but I didn't want to go alone with just me and the boys so I stayed home. Maybe next weekend I can talk the Mom into going with me! :)

Carly said...

Nice! I love good deals!