Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcoming Wednesday #4 - Meet Sarah

I cannot believe how fast the month of December is going.  I only have one more interview planned.  I hate seeing them come to end.  This week you are meeting Sarah of Just 2 Cute Accessories.  She has a great Etsy shop.  You can also find her on facebook.  I hope you are ready to take a break from the business of the season and sit back and read this blog.  Sarah is really sweet and I want this for the Professor!
1.    Can you tell me about your family? 

I have been married to my college sweetheart for 6 years. We have two beautiful children together, my daughter who is three and my son who is 1. We live in San Diego with our 20 year old Cockatiel, a  fish, 5 hens and a rooster.


2. I know you have an Etsy shop, but how old were you when you started crafting?


I started crafting when I was old enough to hold a needle. I have always had a passion for crafting and creating. I have had my affairs with knitting, crocheting, and paper crafts but my first love has always been sewing.


3. What is your favorite item to make for your shop?


My favorite item in my store currently is the Snowflake Recycled wool soaker. Living in San Diego, this just might be the closest we get to snow this winter.
4. What is the most popular item that you sell? 


My most popular item is my Recycling Recycled wool soaker.  (See the picture at the top...it is what I want for the Professor!)


5. Are you doing anything special for the Holidays, either for your shop or for your family?


For my shop this season we have already completed our Black Friday weekend but there may be something coming up the day after Christmas.  Enter the code RAMBLINGS at checkout to get 10% off everything in the shop all day 12/26/10!!

This holiday season we are going back to basics and doing a homemade Christmas. My husband and I have been working hard the past couple of months creating Santa’s toys this year. I must say I was a little overwhelmed when we started thinking about it but it really has been fun and we have created some things that I think my kids will really enjoy. 


6. What is your favorite Holiday tradition?


I am looking forward to spending lots of time with family and enjoying all of the magic of the holidays with my children. Happy Holidays!



In case you did not catch that....Sarah has generously offered my readers 10% off EVERYTHING in her store all day on December 26th! Enter code "RAMBLINGS" at checkout.  My advice?  Use some of your Christmas money to buy some of these.


No comments: