Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hevea Product Review

I am very excited to be doing a review for Hevea!  I am also excited because this is my first review.

About Hevea: Hevea was started by a mom.  Her name is Terese.  She wanted a pacifier that was up to her personal standards.  Terese believes in sustainability and she supports this belief in numerous ways.  Hevea uses 100% recycled paper for packaging, uses Soy ink which uses less energy and is a renewable resource and their pacifiers and teethers are made of 100% natural rubber.  For more information you can visit Terese and the Hevea website by clicking here.  You can also connect with them on facebook by visiting their facebook page.

My Experience:  I received a Hevea 100% natural rubber pacifier for review.  They have several styles to choose from.  I received the Car Orthodontic Pacifier.

The first thing I noticed was the minimal packaging.  As a committed recycler this really made my day, plus it was very easy to open.  The next thing that caught my eye was the fact that the packaging was made out of 100% recyclable papers (another bonus).  After opening the packaging, recycling the paper, I was immediately impressed with the feel of the pacifier.  It was smooth and all one piece.  You also have the option to buy this cute little pacifier bag as well.

* * * * - I give it a 4 out of 5 star rating.  I liked everything about it, but I think that with a price tag of $9.95 that it is not affordable to everyone.  Overall I was very impressed with the Hevea pacifier and the company as a whole. 

The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary or other means of compensation.

No comments: