Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Few Things....

1. We are 37 weeks pregnant today!  When we say the baby could come at any time...we really mean it!  It gives each day this feeling of anticipation.  Wondering what every little twinge could mean.  Our youngest was born 2 weeks early.  So we are getting really anxious!  I go in this week for another check-up.  I am hoping they check me again and see if I have made any progress at all.  I have been having some real contractions and lots of the Braxton Hicks. 
2. I wanted to remind you to click on the link on the left and visit Kathlyn's blog for her week of giveaways!  There should be something for everyone!  You can enter as many of them as you want!  I entered to win the wet bag.
3.  The town we live in is having a big festival.  In a little bit we are heading over to check out the rides and I have heard they have Hawaiin Shaved Ice!  This mommy has been wanting some shaved ice sooooo badly!  I like black cherry with pink lemonaid.  What is your favorite flavor(s)?  Have a great and safe Saturday!!!

4 comments:

Trinka said...

Hope you got your icey! :)

Are they kind of like the things 7-11 sells? Or different?

Clifford Jeffery said...

Like sno-cones and I did not get one. =(

Thaleia said...

Kristen-if you get desperate for a hawaiian shaved ice let me know we own one! used to have our shack up less than 20 minutes east of you:) I sent you an email. Keep an eye out for it.

Thaleia said...

Let me know if you are desperate for an hawaiin shaved ice. We own a machine and shack, but didn't set it upo this year,yet. We have the machine and lots of flavors to choose from:) check for my email.