Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For those who did not know

It appears as if I am a queen! At least according to the Hippie. Tonight after dinner the girls had just cleared their dishes and started running upstairs to start their shower. On her way up the Hippie turned towards me and did a curtsy (with a HUGE smile pasted on her face). As she joined her sister on the steps I heard the Genius say, "She is not the Queen of all processed meats!" My husband and I had a laugh about it and finished cleaning up the table and kitchen. When they finished their shower and came back down we asked if that is what they said. The Genius said, "YES! The Hippie said we ALL had to bow down to you Mommy because you are the Queen of all processed meats!" Oh. My. Word. We were laughing SOOOOO hard you cannot even imagine! I had to call my mom to share in our laughter. Where does this kid come up with this stuff?
On a much less funny, but very happy note, I had my 16 week check up today! The girls came with me and we all got to hear baby 3's heartbeat! It was 140! Everything is progressing good and I go back in Feb. for my ultrasound!

2 comments:

Trinka said...

YOU are the empress of pimento-loaf? And I never knew all this time?

Where do those goofy girls GET this stuff? :)

What a hoot!

Kathy said...

How nice to be the queen of something...anything.
I went into McDonald's to order a cup of coffee and the young guy charged me for a senior size! BLAHHHH! I'm only 48. I would've rather been mistaken for the queen of processed meats instead of a senior citizen.
Glad to hear the baby is well.