Sunday, September 20, 2009

Celebration





The Hippie is now 5 and has had an incredible birthday! She and the Genius got homemade dresses from their grandma. She got a horse watch, a horse shirt, a horse wallet, a new barbie, some miniature horses (anyone sensing a theme???) and a few other gifts! I made her a cake and her requested meal. My parents came down and we all hit a Japanese steak house. Both girls were quite impressed! I forgot to mention that for the Hippie's main gift we filled their little pool with sand! She was very, very happy!

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Sounds fun and the cake looks yummy-- wish I could eat cake:(

Trinka said...

Looks like a fun day!!!

Was the Japanese steak house the kind where they cook the food in front of you, and throw things around, light volcanos in onions, etc? Those are SO fun.

I want cake too Kristan ... no fair! :)

Clifford Jeffery said...

Trinka- Yep!!! They threw egg into my dad's mouth!