Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Round 2

In our area the weather has been glorious and then cold.  Sunny, then snowy.  Lots of people are sick.  Our Professor had a cough for about 2 weeks so we took him to the doctor.  He (thankfully) just had a sinus infection.  So we did 10 days of antibiotics.  He finished them and over Thanksgiving his congestion and cough worsened.  I took him back to the doctor yesterday and thankfully his lungs are clear but he needed a different antibiotic.  While I am beyond thankful for our health care system I really don't like so much medicine for our kids.  But I am thankful to live in  a small town where a doctor's appointment lasts for 20 minutes.  I am thankful that the medicine was available at the local pharmacy (which has a drive-thru).  And I am thankful the Professor LOVES taking his medicine!  I must admit though...hard to be thankful for these things when your Toddler pukes snot mixed with smoothie all over you...just saying.
Here's to everyone's health!

No comments: