Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Genius will be 13

Our poor kids.  We woke up to the news that Obama was re-elected.  Heaven help us.  The Genius will be 13+ when we finally get a new president.  I don't even want to think what damage he will do to America in these years in between.
Moving on.....
I took the kids with me to vote yesterday.  My husband kept the Professor outside but the girls came in with me and were able to watch.  The Hippie was so cute!  She said, "I bet we have to keep our hands down since we're not 18 right?"  I asked what she meant.  She thought we voted by raising our hands and that people were there to count it. LOL!  I love the logic of kids.  They were both surprised and intrigued by the computerized voting system. 
As far as I can tell nothing I voted for passed and it appears that next to no one that I voted for won but I did exercise my right to vote and was able to teach our girls a lesson in politics. 

No comments: