Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's always something...

The girls started school this past week.  So far the school year is off to a great start, but I am excited about (hopefully) home-schooling them again next year. 
We are now a little over 8 weeks pregnant with baby 4 and I am so ready to go in for my lab work.  I know that sounds crazy, but I cannot feel the baby move yet and just getting confirmation that the baby is safe and healthy is always wonderful.  I am definitely feeling the first trimester yuckies and tiredness.  But I am so blessed to have such minimal discomfort. 
Tomorrow we are being horribly naughty and skipping church.  We try to never do this, but we got some free tickets to an event and have to use them or lose them.  So we are celebrating the Hippie's birthday early and having some FUN family time tomorrow.
I, sadly, had to turn in my notice at the coffee shop.  It was a tough decision, but me working, being pregnant and having a husband traveling was just a little too much.  Plus I was really struggling with the day care issue...both actually leaving the Professor and paying for the daycare when I made so little money to begin with.
My husband is still working AND working on his MBA so we really do not see much of him right now.  We are just praying that this job will turn into something permanent.
 Other than that, noting much is new.
How are all my friends in the blogosphere?

1 comment:

miranda said...

Just want you to know I'm praying for you! You have so much going on, I can't imagine, but I know that God is faithful, He will lead your family.