Monday, September 19, 2011

#4

I had my three month check up today.  It was a great appointment.  They did an ultrasound because at my very first appointment my due date and the size of #4 was off by a little over a week.  So today was to confirm the due date.  The baby was measuring right on target!  I got to hear the heartbeat!  I am still claiming that this baby is a girl and according to my history...we had a girl heart rate of 156 bpm!  I got to spend a few minutes gazing at our sweet baby.  The doctor happens to be pregnant with her first baby, so she really took her time and let me just watch the baby.  She pointed out the arms, legs, facial structure, heart, pudgy little belly....  The baby is already adorable, you can just tell.  #4 was kicking and waving up a storm!  Thank you Lord for a sweet, healthy baby!

3 comments:

*Katy* said...

how exciting! will you be finding out the sex ahead of time? or let it be a surprise in the spring?

Valorie said...

Congrats! You have a precious family.

Aunt Brenda said...

I know you check each comment, its okay if you don't want to post mine. I just wanted you to know that all of you are in my prayers every day. Mom liked looking at the pictures of her great grandchildren through your blog, and I also enjoy watching them grow and change.
Aunt Brenda
p.s. I also don't really know the right way to do this.