Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three Months

While I am so thankful that my husband has a temporary job, it is going to be a long 3 months with him mostly gone.  It reminds me of our time in the Army and even though this is easier than our time in the military, people still say really goofy things that make you upset.
That being said, this week has gone surprisingly well.  The kids have been (mostly) well behaved and I have stayed (mostly) on top of the house work.  I am also still working part-time at the coffee shop.  I love meeting the people there and making coffee, but I am one tired mommy!  I am looking forward to tomorrow night because my parents are picking up my favorite pizza and bringing it over here for dinner! Yea!!!

1 comment:

Trinka said...

Glad your first week went well, and you had a nice treat last night!!!!