Monday, August 29, 2011

In Case You Were Left Confused

Or just are not real observant....LOL!





This picture has my husband, myself, the Genius, the Hippie, the Professor AND baby #4 there at the end!  Yep.  We are expecting blessing #4 in April.  We are all extremely excited and cannot wait to meeting this new little one.  I am feeling pretty good.  Quite tired and do have some all day yuckies that come and go, but really nothing to complain about.  The reactions have been pouring in and are fun to hear.   The Hippie wants to feel the baby kick and the Genius wants to go shopping.  Everyone is excited to find out...boy or girl???  I would like to just wait and be surprised but I am afraid I have been out voted so we should be finding out the gender later this year!!!! 

2 comments:

StephieD said...

I'm so excited for y'all! And glad that I didn't have to read this post to figure it out! lol...

Brenda said...

Congratulations