Monday, August 1, 2011

Book Review "Sweet Sanctuary"



I recently received the book “Sweet Sanctuary” by Sheila Walsh and Cindy Martinusen-Coloma.  The book drew me in from the very first page.  I just love it when a book can do that.  The main character is a lady named Wren and her musically gifted son Charlie.  Wren and Charlie make a cute team and are very well-developed characters.  Wren has an eclectic family and they each have their own secrets…secrets that are bound to come out when Wren’s grandmother gets involved.  Wren’s grandma shows up unexpectedly and demands a huge 90th birthday party!  It turns into quite the occasion…even if Wren was not all that excited about it.  Also, in case you were wondering, there is a love interest in this book. 
I loved “Sweet Sanctuary” and upon reading it immediately passed it onto my mom for her to enjoy.  If you need a great summer read, then hurry and get this book today!

No comments: