Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leftovers = Love

Yesterday the Genius told me she was excited. I asked her why. She said, "Because I heard you say that we were having leftovers for dinner tonight. Are we having leftovers for dinner tonight?" I told her that was correct. She squealed and ran up the stairs screaming her sisters name. "GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT? Mommy said tonight is leftovers night and do you even KNOW what that means????? More yummy biscuits!!!! I even saw them in the fridge and tonight we will get to eat them again!!! YEA! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kinda makes me feel like making those biscuits for her every day! =)

3 comments:

Trinka said...

Golly ... reactions like THAT ... I'd be repeating those biscuits too!

Unknown said...

Those bisquits must be super!!!
How about the recipe?
Give the girls a hug for me
Grandma

Trinka said...

Looks at YOU, posting comments with your Google account. Go mom!!!

She posted a recipe for the biscuits on facebook. :)