Thursday, September 20, 2007

Check Up

Today my three year old had her three year check up and everything went fine! It was another very busy day here. I don't have any real cute stories, but it was nice. Our oldest went to preschool and the youngest and I went to her check up. She never even cried when they pricked her finger! Then we hit the mall and ate lunch together. After we picked up her sister we went to baby-sit for my friend with three kids under 5. It was surprisingly fun! We even squeezed in some outdoor fun. Afterwards we headed to Wal-Mart. UGH! Finally home and bed for two little girls. My husband and I caught up for a few minutes and now he is off to a late movie with several of his friends. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday and my husband and I can spend time together and time together with the girls.

No comments: