Monday, January 16, 2012

Have you ever...

Met a blogger whose blog YOU follow?  I am about to!  If all goes well, this Friday I will meet a lady whose blog I have followed for quite some time.  We have been into each other in the blogosphere and have been messaging back and forth on Facebook.  I am quite excited as she (from her blog at least) reminds me a lot of my closest friend...even down to the fact that they each have 5 sons!  AND the lady I hope to meet and my closest friends are also friends on Facebook.  I know, small world right?  I am really looking forward to meeting her and hopefully gaining a new friend too!  So it makes me wonder have you ever met a blogger?

1 comment:

*Katy* said...

I have-but it was after a LONG time of messaging. Since then we've become really good friends :)