Monday, January 30, 2012

A Good Man

I just have to brag about my husband.  He is now a mail carrier, or postal carrier is the term I believe.  He is working hard 6 days a week.  Most weeks he will be working well over 50 hours and ALL of it is on his feet, walking, carrying and delivering mail and packages.  An average day for him is 9+ hours.  He is working so hard for us.  He is doing all of this to support us, his family.  I think he is amazing!  I feel so blessed to be home with our kids.  I feel honored to be here to cook, clean and make sure that my husband's day starts off smoothly.  Sometimes it means I stay up til 11 at night making sure his uniform is finished drying and that his lunch is packed and let me tell you...it is so worth it!  It is worth it to know that when gets 5 minutes to eat his lunch he will know I packed it for him (and sometimes I sneak in a note) and it is worth it when our youngest builds block towers with me and then knocks them over.  It is worth it when I help the Hippie with a tough math problem.  I am so happy to be here at home with our kids and taking care of family.  And I am so thankful for a husband who keeps that a priority and that he appreciates what I do as well. 

1 comment:

*Katy* said...

you are SO lucky, but the best part is that you all seem VERY appreciative :)