Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Come and Gone

The long awaited visit with my closest friend and her family has already come and gone. 8 kids, 4 adults, 3 loaves of bread, hot dogs, smores, fire pit, glow sticks, tons of laughing and tons of picture taking.  It was awesome, but way to short.  I have been teary eyed since they left.  To cheer myself up, here are some pics of the visit!
Waiting for the boys to arrive......
Nope, not a shuttle...it's the Burtons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids acted like no time had passed and jumped right into play time!




10:30 p.m. and the kids were still swinging...maybe it was all those smores =)

Friends and their babies....I may be biased but aren't our boys and kids the cutest things ever??????






And then they left.
We had such a wonderful time.  I love their kids, I love our friends.  I am so thankful for friendships like theirs and that they drove up here to visit.

3 comments:

*Katy* said...

....and now I want some s'mores :)


glad you had a good visit with your friends! and I'm super jealous of their baby boy-I want red hair!

Emily's Family said...

Awe, friends are awesome.

http://www.emilyhubbel.com

Belinda said...

We had such a good time! Love the pics! Thank you again for everything. I miss you already :(