Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homemade Biter Biscuits

I got this recipe from a friend and made these for the Professor for his first Valentine's Day. 

1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Infant oatlmeal
2 Tablespoons oil (olive, canola etc..)
2/3 cup juice (may need more or less)

Mix all ingredients in a bowl until it is just moistened.  It should all stick together but be semi dry.

Place the ball on a cookie sheet and sqaush it.  Then use a pizza slicer to cut it up into appropriate sized biscuits.  Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes.  Let cool for awhile and they will get much harder.  Store in an air tight container.


2 comments:

Kelli W said...

I made a couple of batches of homemade baby food when mine were younger, but I never thought to make the biter biscuits! Such a great idea!!

*Katy* said...

I think I'd rather have chocolate for Valentine's Day, but he sure does seem to be enjoying them :)