Wednesday, February 27, 2013

9 Weeks

Our Linebacker is 9 weeks old.   He is sleeping so much better now.  I am functioning mom again.  Most nights he goes to bed between 11-11:30.  Then he gets up at some point during the night for about 1 1/2 hours.  Normally we seem to be up around 3-4:30 or so.  Now that I am a rested mom, I enjoy (most) of these night time moments together.  Many nights we watch the news.  Several times we have heard stories of babies being abused.  Last night I looked down at him in my arms.



He is just beyond precious.  His long eyelashes across his chubby cheeks.  That perfect rest where he is so relaxed, so secure, so loved without even knowing what love is.  It literally breaks my heart to think of a baby being hurt.  I truly don't understand it. 
No real point to this post other than I love this little guy.  He is so sweet, so squishy and so loveable.  And thinking that this is our last makes me very emotional.  I love this innocent baby phase.  I love my baby.  I love my family and work hard to never, ever forget how blessed I am.

No comments: