Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Offer

So we made an offer on the house we want.  Now we are just waiting to hear back from the bank.  Tomorrow is the deadline for the bank to let us know what they think.  We are excited and nervous all at once.
I was really hoping to hear today because it was Valentine's day!  We did have a great day anyways though.  I was able to get a lovely Peppermint Mocha, I made the kids their annual Valentine's Day muffins, I made my hubby a special dinner of pork chops and homemade mashed potatoes and I got to talk with several friends today!
What did you do to celebrate?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I pray it goes well! Have you heard back yet??

As for Valentine's Day we did absolutely nothing! LOL I was extra tired, so my husband kept the kids entertained (actually, I think they were keeping HIM entertained! Haha) so I could take a nap, and then by evening he got a horrible upset stomach out of nowhere! So that was our day! Besides his upset stomach, though, it was a nice, relaxing day for all of us! :-)